MGP VX 5 EXTREME Scooters
ALL NEW FOR 2015 - MADD GEAR MGP VX5 EXTREME
With any Madd Gear range, the Extreme is always the top of the range and this year the VX5 Extreme is no different!
Designed alongside Madd Gear MGP Team Riders to make sure that there is no need for aftermarket upgrades, this scooter is the ultimate complete for pro riders. Featuring bigger, 120mm cold forged Filth wheels and the beautifully crafted Chrome Plated batwing swoop bars, making the VX5 Extreme without a doubt, a premium scooter.
- 4.5" Wide Concave, Fluted and Extruded Deck inc Composite Blitz Brake and Full Printed Ultra-Tak Griptape
- NEW 120mm 88a Filth Cold Forged Alloy Wheels pre-fitted with K2 Bearings
- 22x24" Chrome Plated Fluted BatWing Swoop Bars featuring 150mm Grind Grips and Nylon BarEnds
- DDAM M3 3D Forged Alloy 120mm HIC Fork
- Sealed and Integrated FSA Orbit C Headset
- Complete Weight: 8.53lbs (3.87kg)
The VX5 Extreme Scooter; designed and tested by Ryan Williams and Terry Price is THE best scooter we have ever made. Every single component on this machine has been tweaked, tested and tuned to ensure it is absolutely perfect. It now features an even lighter, fluted, integrated, 4.5” flat-bottom deck with cut-outs and a superb anodized finish in all new colours! Our chrome oversized batwing swoop bars were so insanely popular last year that we’ve now included them in the whole VX5 Extreme range, but now the handlebars sit on an all new IHC compression system that fits both oversized & normal sized handlebars with the switch of a compression shim. Our all new and HUGE 120mm Cold Forged Alloy Filth Wheels put the VX5 Extreme on every kids birthday list. Thoroughly tested and withstanding the punishment of our teams worldwide, this scooter really is the best scooter we have ever produced!